- Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Your Auto Insurance Needs
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Your Home's Value
- Why You Need Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Covering Your Business
- Options & Endorsements
- Moving Tips
- Claims Centre Report a Claim
- Financial Services Invest & Plan
State Farm® insurance agents are qualified professionals whose job is to make things a little easier for their policyholders.
State Farm agents can:
- Help you select an insurance plan that works for you, whether your insurance needs are auto, home, or life. Your State Farm agent has the tools and expertise to help you select a plan that works for you.
- Provide the guidance and support that you need over time to help you pursue your personal financial goals.
- Provide valuable information about insurance, the risks that make it necessary, and how to protect yourself from those risks to get the most for your money.
- Provide information about frozen pipes, weather safety, disaster preparedness, quality building techniques, auto safety and anti-theft, and many other topics. In some cases, you can be paid on the spot for many small claims involving damage to your vehicle, home or other property. All you do is present the bill to your agent.
- Combine all your State Farm premiums into one convenient monthly payment -- just like you budget other purchases. Or at your request, payments can be automatically deducted from your chequing account.
- If you already own State Farm insurance, ask your agent for an Insurance and Finance Review. An IFR is simply a meeting during which you and your agent review your insurance coverages to make sure they meet your needs. The checkup includes an examination of all your State Farm coverages -- and it's FREE.
- If you are a State Farm policyholder please contact your State Farm agent as soon as possible to report your loss.
In addition, your Registered State Farm Agent can provide the guidance and support that you need over time to help you pursue your personal financial goals.Find an Agent