At State Farm™, we make it our business to be like a good neighbour and we want to support our local communities through our sponsorships. From art exhibits to sporting events, we welcome opportunities that help make community-led initiatives a reality.
Applying for a Sponsorship
If your organization wants to submit a sponsorship proposal for consideration, please provide a detailed proposal that will help bring your program to life. The more relevant information you provide, the better we can evaluate your opportunity properly. Please include the following:
- Organization background / overview
- Detailed summary of program / event being sponsored
- A description of the potential for success / record of achievement in line with State Farm's overall mission
- A list of marketing opportunities, including customer-focused programs and ways to build relationships with the community
- Profile of attendees / demographic data
- Sponsorship costs
State Farm does not sponsor:
- Individuals seeking personal help or scholarships
- Religious programs
- Politically partisan programs
- Organizations outside Canada
- Travel expenses for groups, teams, or individuals
Please send an email of your proposal in a PDF or PowerPoint format here (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration. If your proposal meets our criteria and strategic objectives, a State Farm representative will get in touch with the primary contact listed in the proposal within 15 business days to discuss the proposal's status.