Let Us Help Guide You Through Your Business Insurance Claim
We're here to help you effectively manage your business insurance claim.
You can help speed along the process of reporting a claim by keeping a detailed inventory of your business property, including photographs. To start the claim process, contact your State Farm® agent.
Reporting a Business Insurance Claim
- Take reasonable steps to correct potential safety risks and prevent further damage. Contact your claim representative if you have questions about the steps to take.
- Keep an accurate record of your repair expenses.
- Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with your claim representative before discarding any items.
- If desired, obtain repair estimates from experienced contractors.
- Major damage may require contractor/engineer inspections.
If Someone Files a Business Insurance Claim Against You
Should any party allege that you or any insured under your policy is responsible for bodily injury or property damage, promptly report the claim. We will conduct an investigation to assess those allegations and, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy, we will pay any claims for which you are legally liable.
Settling Your Property Claim
- We will pay to repair or replace your damaged property, subject to the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Check with your State Farm agent or claim representative for complete details.