Billions of dollars are lost to insurance fraud each and every year.
Why should this matter to you? It matters because you lose money when fraud contributes to an increase in your insurance rates.
Help Us Fight Insurance Fraud by Reporting:
- Staged auto and slip/fall accidents
- Faked or inflated auto, home, and business losses
- Intentionally set home, business, and auto fires
- Phony or inflated medical bills, or auto, home, or business repair bills
- Misrepresentations regarding the ability to work (claiming medical disability)
- Questionable death or disability where life insurance is involved
To report suspected insurance fraud, call us to submit a confidential tip or the Insurance Bureau of Canada hotline: 877–IBC–TIPS or submit a tip online at www.ibc.ca.