Each year, billions of dollars are lost to insurance fraud. You also lose money when fraud raises your insurance rates.
Help Us Fight Insurance Fraud By Reporting:
- Staged auto and slip/fall accidents
- Faked or inflated auto, home, and business losses
- Intentionally set home, business, and auto fires
- Phony or inflated medical bills, or auto, home, or business repair bills
- Misrepresentations regarding the ability to work (claiming medical disability)
- Questionable death or disability where life insurance is involved
To report suspected insurance fraud, call us to submit a confidential tip or the Insurance Bureau of Canada hotline: 877–IBC–TIPS or submit a tip online at www.ibc.ca.