Determining ownership and the value of stolen property is difficult after a loss, simply because there is nothing to view. We are dedicated to helping you recover your losses quickly and efficiently.
Preparing a home inventory is one of the best ways to stay prepared.
Helpful for Fact Verification
- Photographs of inventory or of a family member with the item in the background
- Receipts, purchase orders, invoices
- Cancelled cheques, credit card slips, charge account records
- Registration documentation (for guns, watercrafts, etc.)
- Customs declarations, bills of lading, shipping receipts, tariff receipts
- Warranties and guarantees, instruction manuals
- Tax records
- Chattel mortgages
- People who can testify to the existence of stolen property