Our Investment Philosophy
Whatever your investment personality or whatever your needs, our commitment is to:
- Provide you access to a conveniently located, knowledgeable State Farm® representative to help you with your long-term goals.
- Provide access to professionally managed investment products and excellent customer service from a State Farm representative that understands your needs.
- Be the model for the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
Find an Agent
Our State Farm Investor Services (Canada) Co. Representatives
Making an informed decision about your investment goals and strategies can be challenging. At State Farm, we're committed to providing the personal guidance and support you need in pursuing your financial goals. Talking with someone you know and developing a relationship with that person can make exploring these goals less daunting.
Our State Farm representatives are equipped to provide financial products, services, and guidance to help you get where you want to be. Supported by experienced professionals, representatives are available to discuss the topics that concern many investors, such as market trends, changing goals, and portfolio adjustments.
- Are backed by an experienced team of investment professionals and can help you understand the risks and potential rewards of various investment choices.
- Can assist you in considering whether mutual funds or another State Farm financial product may help you meet your long-term financial needs.
- Can provide special attention, guidance, and support during times of market uncertainty.
Whether you need to discuss one of our existing mutual funds, or want to talk with someone about your long-term investment goals, contact your nearest State Farm representative. If you're not a current State Farm customer or do not have a representative, you may find one in your area through our convenient representative locator.
Mutual Funds are not insurance products and are distributed through representatives of State Farm Investor Services (Canada) Co. State Farm Investor Services (Canada) Co. is a separate legal entity from State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, or any of its insurance affiliates.
Please read the applicable Fund Facts before investing. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees, and expenses may be associated with mutual fund investments.
Mutual Funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Mutual fund securities are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide tax or legal advice. Please consult a tax or legal advisor for advice regarding your personal circumstances.
State Farm Investor Services (Canada) Co. Aurora, Ontario.