Car Insurance for Teenagers
Looking for car insurance for teenagers? State Farm™ can help you with your teenage driver insurance needs. Add a new teenage driver to your existing State Farm Auto Insurance policy and find out if you qualify for any auto insurance discounts in your area.
Get a Quote
Add a New Teenage Driver to Your Auto Insurance Policy
To add a new teenage driver to your auto insurance policy, please contact your agent.
- If you do not have a customer ID, please register now.
- Your insurance rates will typically increase when a new driver or teen driver is added to a policy.
- Talk with your teenager about safe driving, as well as how traffic violations will affect your rates.
- If you are buying a new vehicle, you may want to consider which vehicles get the lowest rates.
- Consider getting a Personal Liability Umbrella Policy (PLUP). If you or your teenage driver accidentally injures someone or damages their property, you could be sued.
- Even though your underlying policies may provide substantial liability limits, it is not uncommon today for juries to award damages that exceed those limits. Coverage amounts are written in increments of $1 million and supplement your present policies to provide additional personal liability protection.
Find out if you qualify for any auto insurance discounts.