Quote Commercial Auto Insurance Now
With nearly 6,000,000 traffic accidents occurring every year, or more than 16,000 a day, you want to have confidence in your commercial auto insurance. State Farm® makes it easy for you to choose the right protection for your business vehicles, and you can count on us to be there for you during a claim. That's what you get when you choose the nation's #1 auto insurer.* Talk to your agent about commercial auto insurance quotes.
Find an Agent
Big Protection for Your Small Business Autos
Whether you use your own car or a fleet of pickups or box trucks to get the job done, we offer the protection — liability, personal injury/medical, comprehensive, and collision coverage and more — to keep your business moving forward. Plus, if your employees use their own vehicles to perform deliveries, make sales visits, or run errands for your business, you could be liable for any accidents they cause.
We have the commercial auto insurance to help meet your needs. Your State Farm agent can help you determine what deductible amounts and coverage limits best fit your situation and provide commercial auto insurance quotes. We can help with your other business needs, too. Trust State Farm for property and liability, health, life, and specialty insurance, as well as retirement plans.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defence and court costs.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defence and court costs.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage: usually pays medical and funeral expenses for bodily injury to a covered person sustained in an accident in your auto.
- Collision Coverage: pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset.
- Comprehensive Coverage: pays for a covered auto that is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision or upset.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: pays for injuries, and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or whose available limits are less than the limits you chose to carry for this coverage. You'd be surprised how many people only carry minimum limits. Would you like to have the same coverage for yourself that you are providing the other person?
- What amount of a covered loss are you willing to pay? The deductible is the portion of a covered loss that is your responsibility. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would need to pay $500 of the covered loss.
- How high should your liability coverage limits be? No one can predict exactly how much you would have to pay if you were to cause an accident. Ask yourself how you would pay for any damages exceeding your coverage limits. The higher the limits on your commercial auto insurance, the more likely your policy will be able to pay all of the damages.
*Based on number of households in North America
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of commercial auto insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some provinces. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company