Protection for Your Biggest Investment

Whether you own or rent, live in a two-story house or a high-rise condo, your home and its contents are likely among your biggest investments. Make sure they're protected with property insurance. Our property insurance coverage is packaged with liability coverage and available with a variety of great discounts to fit your budget.

What Is It?

Property insurance protects your home and personal property in case of loss. It includes medical payments coverage in case someone gets hurts on your premises. We offer many different types of property insurance for a wide variety of homes and dwellings.

We also offer property and liability coverage forĀ small businesses, home or condo corporations, apartment buildings, and other commercial buildings with tenant-occupied units.

Who Needs It?

It's not just about protecting yourself from the unexpected. When you buy a house, condo unit, or mobile home, your lender typically requires property insurance to cover risk. Many property management companies and condo corporations also require property and liability coverage for condo units and apartments. It makes sense to be proactive and get coverage at a price you can afford. Your State Farm® agent can help you identify your needs and choose the property insurance policy to meet them.

Find an Agent

Get a Quote