Home & Property

Property Insurance for Associations and Organizations

People rely on you — and trust that you have a plan in place if the unexpected strikes. We¬†can help you establish that plan with property insurance and liability coverage that protects your organization's assets and provides indemnification for your liability losses. As part of the Desjardins family, our property and liability products are backed by one of the largest claim networks in Canada, available 24/7 online or by phone.

What Coverage is Available?

No two organizations are the same, and no two organizations have the exact same property insurance needs. That's why we offer customized property and liability coverage for:

Why Does My Organization Need Property Insurance?

Property insurance is there to help your organization recover from the unexpected. If you own a tenant-occupied building, for example, your tenants' insurance policies don't typically cover common areas or the structure itself. You need to carry coverage that will help you make any necessary repairs, pay for damage, or recover from loss of income or rents. Your State Farm® agent can help you identify your organization's property insurance needs and choose coverage to meet them.