Get the Religious Organization Coverage You Deserve
Protection for Your Religious Organization and its Community
Religious organization insurance helps protect the many needs of the members of your organization.
We recognize that your place of worship is also the centre of your community. That is why our agents are committed to helping you find a reliable insurance plan to offer the protection your organization needs and make things right if the unexpected strikes.
Find an Agent
Features of Religious Organization Insurance
Below are a few customizable features of our religious organization insurance:
- Building Coverage — Covers the main worship building, additional buildings owned and used by the religious organization, as well as any auxiliary structures.
- Comprehensive General Liability — Helps protect the insured's legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others.
- Personal Property — Coverage is necessary to insure the property located in the buildings.
- Counselling Professional — Provides coverage for the insured's legal obligation to pay damages for injury caused by the rendering of or failure to render counselling services.
- Directors and Officers — Provides coverage for the insured's legal obligation to pay damages because of a wrongful act to which the endorsement applies.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration — Coverages that work together to help you and your business get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, become a victim of identity theft.
Let a local State Farm™ agent help you customize a plan that is tailored to your needs.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some provinces. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.