Condo Insurance Coverage
What's Not Covered?
Our condo unit owners policy provides comprehensive coverage, but it does not provide coverage for every loss.
Examples of losses not insured include, but are not limited to:
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water
- Earth movement including earthquake and mudslide
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination, or nuclear hazard
- Damage caused by birds, rodents, insects, or domestic animals
While the condo insurance policy provides personal liability coverage, it does not provide coverage for every loss for which you may be liable.
Examples of exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Bodily injury or property damage that is expected or intended by the insured
- Business activities
- Providing or not providing professional services
- Ownership, operation, use of maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles and certain watercraft
Get a Condo Quote
This content is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and any endorsements.