Condo Insurance Coverage
What's Not Covered?
A Condo Unit Owners policy from State Farm™ provides comprehensive coverage, but it does not provide coverage for every loss.
Get a Condo Quote
Examples of losses not insured include, but are not limited to:
- Water damage caused by sewer back-up, seepage and flood
- Earth movement including earthquake and landslide
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard
Some exclusions, for example, earthquake, seepage, sewer back-up and flood can be insured with optional protection if eligibility requirements are met.
While the Condo Insurance Policy provides personal liability coverage, it does not provide coverage for every loss for which you may be liable.
Examples of exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Bodily injury or property damage that is expected or intended by the insured
- Business activities
- Providing or not providing professional services
- Ownership, operation, use of maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles and certain watercraft
This content is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and any endorsements.