As a victim of identity fraud, you could find yourself spending hundreds, even thousands of dollars in fees as you work to regain control of your identity and restore your credit. When you add identity restoration coverage to your current home, apartment, condominium, or mobile home policy, you can protect yourself from the costs of identity fraud.
If you become a victim of identity fraud, we'll reimburse you up to $35,000 for covered expenses, which include:
- Costs to obtain credit bureau reports.
- Fees when reapplying for loans initially declined due to falsified credit information.
- Legal costs for defending criminal and civil suits or representation at a government audit.
- Notary and filing fees for costs incurred to correct your identity and credit records.
- Postage, phone, and shipping fees.
Your $35,000 reimbursement coverage also includes up to $5,000 for lost wages and child, elder, and infirm care expenses, as well as up to $1,000 for miscellaneous fees.
- Your spouse
- Your relatives
- Anyone under age 21 who's cared for by you, your spouse, or your relatives
Talk to your State Farm® agent about adding this affordable coverage to your current policy.
Get a Quote
Find an Agent
This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information, see your State Farm agent.