Whole Life Guaranteed 15 – The life insurance that keeps on giving!
Life insurance can be the foundation for a family's financial protection. We offer permanent life insurance products that not only secure your family’s wellbeing no matter what life throws at you, but also give you more for your money.
Find an Agent
Whole Life Guaranteed 15 Pay
The coverage lasts. The premiums don't. This policy can be completely paid-up in 15 years. For example, this coverage flexibility can help you build your children a solid future or it can help you avoid paying premiums during your retirement. That is the advantage of Whole life guaranteed 15 Pay.
Guaranteed cash surrender values are available as of year 5, and reduced paid-up insurance is available as of year 8. The surrender value scale is generous and can be presented as a refund of premiums.
A limited payment life policy is ideal for a child — in addition to starting insurance coverage they will need as an adult, the policy earns cash value, which generally grows tax-deferred. It allows the parent to transfer the coverage to their child once it's completely paid-up after 15 years.
|Premium Duration||Coverage||Issue Ages|
|15 Years||Starting at $10,000||24 hours to 75|
How it Works
- Premiums are payable for 15 years, and the protection lasts for the duration of your life.
- You can pay premiums monthly or annually.
- Guaranteed cash values grow tax-deferred. Cash values become accessible as of the 5th year.
- No matter how large your death benefit, it passes to your beneficiaries generally income tax-free.
And typically, the sooner you purchase your Whole Life Guaranteed 15 policy, the lower your premiums will be. Talk to a State Farm® agent for details on costs, coverages and restrictions.
Customize Your Policy (the following riders could be added to 20 pay Life and 10 Pay Life as well)
Add value to your Whole Life Guaranteed 15 insurance policy with options and riders.
This coverage provides an additional amount of insurance if the insured suffers a fracture, dismemberment, loss of one or more limbs or loss of sight or death due to an accident.
- Level and guaranteed.
- Complete and permanent loss of use of one hand, one foot, one eye.
- Benefit payment for dismemberment does not cancel the coverage.
- Each accident may be eligible for benefits.
- Under certain circumstances, the Company pays twice the amount when the insured is involved in an accident (e.g. accident aboard public transit).
Provides a lump-sum benefit if you suffer a fracture due to an accident.
- $5,000: Fracture of the skull (dome of the skull), spine (excluding coccyx), pelvis or femur.
- $1,500: Fracture of a rib, sternum, scapula, humerus, patella, tibia, fibula, larynx and trachea.
- $750: Fracture of a bone not listed above (including coccyx).
Issue age: 0 to 60