Final Expense Insurance — Financial Relief in a Time of Loss
Life insurance can be the foundation for a family's financial protection. State Farm® offers a variety of whole life insurance policies that not only helps your family prepare for the unexpected, but can build cash value you can use during your lifetime.
Get a Life Quote
Coping with the grief of death is hard enough without having to worry about burial expenses. That's why State Farm offers the Final Expense life insurance policy.
Final Expense helps relieve families of the anxiety of having to pay funeral costs with a fixed $10,000 death benefit to help loved ones through a difficult time. Policy benefits are paid to your beneficiary who may or may not use them to help pay final expenses.1
|Premium Duration||To age 100|
|Coverage Limits||$10,000 only|
|Issue Ages||50 to 80|
State Farm Final Expense policy provides a level of protection at an affordable price:
- Premiums are payable to age 100 and guaranteed never to increase
- It offers the security of a guaranteed death benefit
- You have the flexibility to choose between monthly or annual premium payments
- Cash value accumulates tax-deferred
- You choose whether or not to use the benefit for burial expenses
- The policy is eligible to earn dividends, however, dividends are not guaranteed. Dividends can accumulate at interest, purchase paid up additional insurance, reduce future premiums, or be payable in cash. The choice is yours.2
State Farm agents do not provide tax or legal advice. Please seek professional tax or legal advice regarding your situation.
Find an Agent
1State Farm offers this policy to individuals between the ages of 50 and 80.
2Dividends are a return of premium and are based on the actual mortality, expense, and investment experience of the company. Dividends are not guaranteed.
This is only a description of coverage. A complete statement of coverage is found only in the policy. For more details on coverage, costs, restrictions and renewability; or to apply for coverage, contact a local State Farm agent.
There are limitations and conditions regarding payment of benefits due to misrepresentations on the application or when death is the result of suicide in the first two policy years.
This policy does not guarantee that its proceeds will be sufficient to pay for any particular service or merchandise at the time of need or that services or merchandise will be provided by any particular provider.