Ride On with Snowmobile Insurance from State Farm™
If the snow is falling, it's time to get out and ride. When you do, make sure you're prepared with extra supplies for the trail and the protection of a Snowmobile insurance policy from State Farm.
Get a Quote
Snowmobile Insurance Provides Coverage For:
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while driving your snowmobile.
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured snowmobiler.
- Damage to your snowmobile caused by an accident.
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your snowmobile is in storage.
- Accessories and equipment, such as batteries and fire extinguishers.
Find an Agent
Start a Claim
This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information on snowmobile insurance see a State Farm agent.