Business Owners Policies (BOP) to Cover Your Business Needs
Purchasing business owners policies is designed to be simple. We offer the protection you need at a reasonable price. Our agents are small business owners just like you and can recommend coverages that fit your business needs. Talk to a State Farm® agent today to see how we can help you protect the business you've worked hard to build.
Here are some examples of the types of businesses we can insure.
- Arts & craft supplies stores
- Bicycle sales & service
- Book stores and newsstands
- Bridal shops
- Camera store
- Ceramic & pottery dealers
- CD/DVD/Videotapes - rentals and sales only
- Fabric stores
- Formal wear-rental
- Gift, card & stationery stores
- Hobby, trophy & framing stores
- Leather goods stores (excluding coats)
- Novelties & costume jewellery
- Shoe stores
- Sporting goods stores
- Toy stores
Find an Agent
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some provinces. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.