Build the Right Coverage for Your Business with Contractor Insurance
Contractor insurance coverage should be tailored to meet your specific needs. With our artisan and service contractor policy, you can get the property and/or liability protection that's right for you.
There are several distinctive features available in the artisan and service contractor insurance policy:
- Property – To help protect your business buildings and other structures, business personal property, and equipment from accidental direct physical loss.
- Comprehensive General Liability – Contractor liability insurance to help protect you against claims and lawsuits.
- Completed Operations – Provides coverage, with certain exclusions, for bodily injury and property damage claims resulting after a construction or service project is completed.
- Tools and Portable Equipment – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for mobile equipment, tools, and equipment used in contracting operations.
- Property in Course of Installation Insurance – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for covered property you own or are responsible for while in transit, awaiting installation, or being installed at the job site.
- Computer Equipment and Electronic Media – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for computer equipment used in your business operations, including computers, computer peripherals, computer cables, and software.
Let a State Farm® agent help you customize a plan for your business that can include a contractor insurance policy, commercial auto, and coverage for tools and portable equipment.
Find an Agent
Start a Claim
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some provinces. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.