Protect the Strength of Your Business with Office Insurance
Our office insurance provides coverage to help your small business through a variety of challenging situations, such as if:
- Your office is destroyed by fire or vandalism.
- A customer brings a lawsuit against you.
- A business has to shut down, depriving you of income.
- Your business documents are lost or destroyed.
For complete details of our small office insurance policies, please contact your State Farm® agent.
Features of our Office Insurance
There are several distinctive features available in the office insurance policy, including:
- Coverage for your business property such as buildings and other structures, inventory, property in transit, and much more.
- Comprehensive general liability — To help protect yourself financially against claims and lawsuits.
- Business interruption — Protection in case you must close your business because of a covered loss.
- Accounts receivable — Coverage for loss of monies due to you that are non-collectible because of damage to accounts receivable records.
- Sewer backup — Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to business personal property at your location.
- Computer equipment and electronic media — Coverage for computer equipment used in the business operation.
- Identity restoration and data compromise — Coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, become a victim of identity fraud.
- Employee dishonesty — Coverage for direct physical loss of business personal property including money and securities caused by dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Equipment breakdown — Coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Money and securities — Coverage for the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, or destruction from described premises, a bank or savings institution, while being conveyed by a messenger or armored car or within the residence of a messenger.
- Signs — Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to signs attached to buildings (whether indoor or outdoor) and to outdoor signs not attached to buildings at the described premises owned by you or in your care, custody, or control.
- Off-premises services interruption — Provides loss of income coverage due to failure of communications, water, natural gas, or electrical service to your insured premises for more than eight consecutive hours. See policy provisions.
- Valuable papers — Coverage for the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on valuable papers and records caused by an insured loss.
Find an Agent
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some provinces. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.